Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Engineered to Thrill
The Alfa Romeo Giulia was created to ignite your passion for driving. Engineered with a top down approach, where Quadrifoglio was created first, the technology was then cascaded into the rest of the range.
INTRODUCING THE QUADRIFOGLIO CARBONIO EDITION
We are excited to introduce the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Carbonio Edition, which is a Limited Edition of only 20 cars and includes $8,238 worth of Specification at no additional cost which is over and above the standard Quadrifoglio.
• A choice of Trofeo White or Competizione Red exterior paint
• 19-Inch Dark Alloy Wheel upgrade (Opt 73Z or 5YN)
• Genuine Carbon Fibre Accessories: Front grille insert, exterior mirror covers, illuminated sill covers and shifted cover
19 inch Dark Alloy Wheels
Accentuating the dynamic performance and looks of the Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Automatic Transmission Shifter Cover
Carbon fibre interior accessories.
Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers
Additional exterior details for the Carbonio edition.
MY19 GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO
- 19-Inch Forged Alloy Wheels
- Carbon Fibre Alfa™ Active Aero Splitter
- Monza Exhaust with Quad Tips
- Carbon Fibre Bonnet, Roof and Rear Spoiler
- Red Brake Calipers
- Leather and Alcantara Upholstered Seats
- Heated Front & Rear Seats
- Quadrifoglio Version Steering Wheel with Leather, Alcantara and Carbon Fibre
- Carbon Fibre Interior Trim
- Alfa DNA™ Pro
- Alfa™ Active Suspension
- Alfa™ Torque Vectoring System
- Rear Back-Up Camera
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Active Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Warning
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- 8.8-Inch Colour Display with Navigation
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto3
Carbon Fiber Detailing
A Carbon Fiber Bonnet, Roof and Rear Spoiler contribute to a lightweight racing frame.
Alfa™ Active Aero Splitter
The Alfa™ Active Aero Splitter is integrated into the front lower fascia and automatically adjusts to improve aerodynamics and down force.
Alfa D.N.A™ Pro
The Alfa D.N.A™ Pro, thanks to the interaction with the Alfa™ Chassis Domain Control (CDC), instantaneously adapts the car to the selected driving mode.
This all-aluminium direct injection 90-degree 2.9L BiTurbo V6 engine is Alfa Romeo’s new benchmark. It generates a best-in-class 375 kW and 600 Nm of torque, with a performance of 0-100 km/h in a class-leading 3.9 seconds and achieve a best-in-class top speed of 307 km/h.
WHERE POLISH MEETS POISE
A body in high-strength steel, fenders and doors in aluminium, a Carbon Fibre Hood, Roof and Driveshaft, available Front Seat Frames and aerodynamic appendices work in conjunction with the patented all-aluminium suspension to create a near perfect balance.
The driver of the All-New Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is always at the centre, in a cockpit designed with the same approach as the exterior: minimalistic, with a use of sophisticated materials such as carbon fibre and leather. Explore the range of available interiors with Giulia Quadrifoglio.
The smart way to use iPhone while driving. With Apple CarPlay on the main display board of Alfa Romeo Giulia, all the most useful apps can be viewed: street directions, making calls, sending and receiving messages, listening to music, all the while staying focused on the road.
Designed for a totally safe driving experience whilst staying connected. With a user-friendly intuitive interface, integrated steering wheel commands and voice actions, Android Auto prevents unnecessary distractions while driving.
Overseas models shown. Not all features shown may be available in Australia and/or are available at an additional cost. For the full details, please contact an authorised Alfa Romeo dealer.
Driving at the speed of mind
Equipped with innovative safety and security features, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio leverages advanced driver-assist features that increase the feeling of vehicle responsiveness and control.
Overseas models may be shown. Not all features shown may be available in Australia and/or are available at an additional cost. For the full details, please contact Gold Coast Alfa Romeo.
1. Apple Carplay® requires an iPhone 5 or later version of iPhone, running iOS 7.1 or above. The function of Apple Carplay® requires mobile data for full capability. Compatibility and performance can vary and change. Android Auto® and Apple Carplay® is available* on, and compatible with, Infotainment Systems installed in select Alfa Romeo vehicles. FCA is not responsible for the availablility, compatibility or use of applications, products and software supplied or supported by third parties.
2. Android Auto® requires an Android 5.0 or later version of Android, installed with the Android Auto® Application. The function of Android Auto® requires mobile data for full capability. Compatibility and performance can vary and change. Android Auto® and Apple Carplay® is available* on, and compatible with, Infotainment Systems installed in select Alfa Romeo vehicles. FCA is not responsible for the availablility, compatibility or use of applications, products and software supplied or supported by third parties.
Interested? Call Gold Coast Alfa Romeo on 07 5552 3293
Book a Test Drive
The best way to experience the Giulia Quadrifoglio is with a test drive.
Book a Test Drive
We're here to help you with your car financing needs.
Request A Brochure
Get the very latest brochure on the Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Request A Brochure
Want to Know More?
Want to know more from the team at Gold Coast Alfa Romeo? Get in touch with us!
Get in Touch